P. J. Krieger Engineers & Surveyors, Inc., established in January, 1997, is a growing company offering engineering and surveying services to clients in the metropolitan Atlanta area. Phillip Krieger, the president and principal engineer, has over 35 years of experience providing engineering and land surveying services ranging from boundary and topographic surveys to site development plans. These services include hydrological reports, design of storm-water management facilities, storm-sewer systems, sanitary sewer systems, water distribution plans, grading plans, erosion, sedimentation and pollution control plans and other services that are typically required in the process of obtaining a Land Disturbance Permit.
A typical project will begin with boundary and topographic survey followed by conceptual site plans and zoning exhibits, detailed site development plans for construction and completed with as-built drawings, final plats and other documents required for recording of final plat or issuance of a “certificate of occupancy”.
LICENSES & CERTIFICATES
• Georgia Registered Land Surveyor / LS002299 / issue date 6/28/85
• Georgia Registered Professional Engineer / PEO17339 / issue date 8/02/88
• GSWCC Level II Certified Design Professional / 10879 / issue date 5/16/06
• Georgia Land Surveyor Firm / LSF00638 / issue date 3/20/98
• Georgia Engineer Firm / PEF002932 / issue date 3/23/98
PROFESSIONAL & BUSINESS ASSOCIATIONS
• American Society of Civil Engineers
• Gwinnett County Chamber of Commerce
National Federation of Independent Business